Catholic schools exist to further the mission of the Church. In Western Australia, the Mandate of the Bishops requires the Catholic Education Commission to make Catholic school education available to all Catholic children, insofar as this is possible.
In the year prior to your child's application for admission, Our Lady of Grace School will contact you and inform you of the interview process which is a requirement for all enrolments.
Would you also please note the following:
- Due to limited places at the school, completing an enrolment form and acceptance of that form by the school, does not guarantee a place at the school, nor does it guarantee an enrolment interview.
- Enrolment in a Catholic school is not a guarantee of enrolment in any other Catholic school i.e. a separate application needs to be made to Catholic secondary schools.
Our Lady of Grace School is a diocesan owned school. The charism of the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth, who owned the school from 1958 through to 2013, dictates that we enrol families rather than students. The school is committed to working collaboratively with families.
Enrolment priority is given to:
- Siblings of students already attending, or having attended Our Lady of Grace School (Please note that the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth consider that they enrol the family not the child)
- Children of Catholic families from Our Lady of Grace Parish with a Parish Priest reference
- Children of Catholic families from other parishes with a Parish Priest reference
- Other Catholic children
- Non-Catholic families from other Christian denominations
- Other non-Catholic students
Indigenous Australian students shall be given enrolment preference wherever possible and practicable.
On some occasions, the Principal may use his discretion to enrol students, where special circumstances exist, outside these priorities.
As a Catholic school, Our Lady of Grace charges modest fees. Our 2016 fee schedule (revised at the end of each year) is as follows:
Apart from school fees, there are a number of other modest fees and charges (e.g. amenities, swimming, etc).
To service loans and provide for the capital development and maintenance of our school, Our Lady of Grace has a compulsory Building Levy of $396 per annum per family.
Prospective families are invited to contact the school for any further information.